Thursday, June 10, 2010

The new iPhone is coming soon!








There are always some sorts of new technology we are interested in. Some like cars, others like computers, but apple’s iPhone really interests me a lot. I have an iPhone 3g, I like it a lot, so I would like to know more about the new iPhone shich will launch soon. Here are some rumors I found about the new features on the latest version of iPhone.

Forget about the rumors for 1 minute now. I am so curious about how people expect from the new iPhone. What it looks like? Are there any new features I never saw before like ipad dose? For me, iPhone should has bigger screen, higher quality of the camera I can do video chat, changeable battery, faster internet and drop down the usage cost from carrier company. That’s almost all I want for a smart phone. It should be smarter than what it is now.

So here are the rumors:

Rumor #1: when will it launch?

According to several articles I read, it will launch on WWDC(Apple Worldwide Developers Conference), June 7.

Rumor #2: what new on new iPhone?

It might name as iPhone HD instead of iPhone 4g. It will use iPhone OS4 witch can do multitasking, universal e-mail and the ability to create folders, among others was highlighted. IPhone will have video chat and front-facing camera as well, the camera in the back will improved to 5-Megapicel.


Rumor #3: Will it carry by other company instead of AT&T?

Like people always said how much they hate AT&T’s service, how slow the Internet speed and how much they over charge, AT&T becoming a problem of Apple. I believe Apple will do something about it in the future, but they have contract with AT&T for 5 years. Hopefully there might be more companies (Rumor said Verizon in 2011) will be the iPhone’s carrier in the future.


PS:Before the class, the new iPhone has been launched and name is iPhone 4. We don't need to guess anymore and the new features are 95% true!


No comments:

Post a Comment