Thursday, June 10, 2010

InfiniteUSB - A simple useful USB port



Sometimes I will have more than 4 devices need USE ports, but I only have 3 USB ports on your laptop. I hate this situation a lot! Do you have same experience like me? Here comes the solution: The InfiniteUSB

This design might not look fancy as other product I introduced before, but it very useful and handy. If you only need one USB port on your normal life, this thing can’t change your life, but if you always need bunch of USB ports at the same time, this thing is super useful!

Even it called “InfiniteUSB”, I guess it still has some limitation by computers, if you plugged more than 10 USB devices, I guess the computer will crash anyway. So don’t try to plug 50 of USB device with this “infinite USB”, you will be unpset when you find out your computer totally stock. Still, I feel happy that someone designs this to solve the limitation of laptop USB ports problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment