Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cool iPad accessories you must have!


There are so many people interested in iPad - the new toy from Apple. But people might already done tons of research about how cool the apps on iPad and how nice the games run on iPad. But for me, there are many cool accessories I would like to share with you guys.

#1: Cool case turned iPad to a laptop

Clamcase is the latest accessory or case for iPad where it has been equipped with a Bluetooth keyboard and coming in a glossy piano black color that could blend nicely with the iPad. I really want one if I got an iPad since I’m not a totally in love with touch screen keyboard. And also if I take my iPad out with this Clamcase, everybody will curious: what kind of laptop she use?


#2: iCade - iPad Arcade Cabinet



Look at this cool stuff over here! I want one iPad now! I am a big fun of those old style game station, so after I saw this, I can’t help myself anymore! iCade mini arcade cabinet uses iPad for its screen, can you fake it better?


#3 : The Artisan Pad to Disband False Inputs


When I first time look at this pictures, I thought this pad is for cleaning iPad, but it’s not that simple. Sure it can clean the screen but also it can solve some of people’s false input problem. The idea is to let your little finger to do the work. The iPad Pad has a fold where you can grab it with your little finger, and it will be automatically wrap around your palm to prevent interaction to the tablet / iPad surface. As you drawing or navigating around the surface, the iPad Pad will be passive screen cleaner clearing its way from dusts.



No comments:

Post a Comment