Thursday, June 10, 2010

The “Ear-Ring”- Orb Bluetooth headset redefines

I have seen so many different Bluetooth headsets in my life. Bluetooth headset is a really interesting device for me. When it just launch, I have no idea what it is. So it become a funny scene that I walk on the street, look at a man talking to himself seriously in front of me, not holding any cell phone and I can’t even see a headsets wire with him. He’s so wired! That’s all I think during my way back home. Because of there are more and more people doing that, I realized they are not crazy people, they are just people talking on the phone through their Bluetooth headset.

Here is the Orb Bluetooth headset. Why it is so special? It looks just like a regular ring that people wearing, but it will transform to a Bluetooth easily with a simple twist!! How cool is that!

When the first time I read an article describes this product, I can’t imagine how this thing works because of the article said just simple twist, it will transform. Then I check the picture online, WOW! That’s the only word in my mind

So here are the pictures:





After look at the pictures, please tell me you Love it ABSOLUTELY!

I would like to have an O.R.B ring Bluetooth be my engage ring if possible. It is too cool to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment